Monday 16 February 2015

Deep Blue Smokes

Hello Beauties :)

On Sunday I had the pleasure of a day off! Shock horror! As I had a busy weekend I gave myself a day away from the work load of University work too (As a little Valentine treat to myself ).

A day off  + being home alone + a mountain of make up can only equal on thing.... Me having a good ol' make over. It's not very often I create a dramatic look on myself as I don't often get the time plus I don't tend to go anywhere special to show off my immaculate face. Sunday I took full advantage of "glamming" myself up a little bit for the sheer fun of it :)!

I wanted to create a look using my new Illamasqua Reflection Palette (another bargain i got in their sales) aaaand so I did :)!



Here it is.....A deep blue smokey eye with extra glitter :)


 Eyes
HD Brow Pro Palette 
Illamasqua Reflection Palette Shade Graphica
Illamasqua Pure Pigment Shade Android
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
Illamasqua Powder Eye shadow Shade Obsidian
Illamasqua Eye Shadow Shade Sex
MAC Cosmetics Sculpt Mascara

Base
Illamasqua Matte Hydra Veil 
MAC Concealer Shade NC20
NYX Concealer Shade Tan
Illamasqua Skin Base Shade 06
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow
Illamasqua Gleam in Mirage 
Sleek Contour in Shade Light
Illamasqua Powder Blusher Shade Hussy

Lips
Lush Lip Exfoliater in Mint
NYX Lip Pencil Shade Mauve 
MAC Cosmetics Gloss Shade Flair for Finery



Thanks for reading 
Zoe 
x











2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe,

    I love this post, beautiful Make-Up. Keep up the good work!

    Anna xox

    http://www.annazellermakeup.com/blog

    ReplyDelete