Monday 9 February 2015

Illamasqua Multi Facet Palette

As the sales hit the UK high streets I was determined not to spend a thing, after just getting back from Thailand after 4 weeks of travelling my bank balance had seen brighter days to say the least. THEN......Illamasqua had an EPIC sale with products up to 70% off - this was designed to make me fail!

I noticed a couple of Palettes in the 70% off section that I knew if i didn't purchase them they would haunt me in my nightmares for the forthcoming weeks. One of them was the beautifully designed Multi-Facet Palette in Semblance. The palettes original price was £45 it was reduced down to £22.50 then a week later to just a mere £13.50 (Like I said It just couldn't be left behind). This little beauty arrived on my door step - It was a good day :)!

First thing first: Illamasqua Packaging NEVER fails to make me smile. It is sleek, strong and shiny making it easy to clean - for those make up covered fingers :) The palettes contents didn't disappoint neither it was certainly a bargain...


This palette is made for those that like to travel light (would of been perfect for my Thailand adventure), it contains 8 products as well as a double ended angled and blending brush. The Gleam Highlighter in Aurora adds a healthy glow to your cheekbones, the cream pigment in Hallow designed to contour your cheekbones, adding the blush in tremble to give you a POP of pink to your apples. The Eyebrow Cake in Thunder is an Illamasqua favorite, and the four powder eye shadows allows you to create a variety of looks.

Overall this product for me gets a big thumbs up! I wish I had bought two as I know when it runs out it is going to be a sad day haha! This product is limited edition although it isn't £13.50 you can still pick this gorgeous palette up for a good price of £22.50 at Illasmasqua Online

Zoe x



No comments:

Post a Comment