Monday 2 March 2015

Matte Plum Lips

Welcome back to my blog beauties..

I posted this make up look on my Facebook / Instagram & Twitter  this week and it got ALOT of attention. People asking what product I had used on my lips, so I thought I would give you all a little breakdown of the products I had used :) (Because I'm nice like that haha)

I suppose I should show you some Images of the make up look I'm talking about...


No Filter Images
Taken on my DSLR
 Facebook Filter Taken on Iphone 5

I added a little filter as I liked the "tan" effect the filter gave me! (Seriously need to learn the basics of applying fake tan without looking like an Umpa Lumpa! haha)!

Products Used

Eyes
NYX Concealer shade Fair
MAC Cosmetics Eye shadow shade Bare My Soul
MAC Cosmetics Eye shadow shade Friendly
Rimmel Liquid Eye Liner - Black
HD Brow Powder shade Medium Brown
MUA Pencil Eye liner - White
MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Mascara - Superblack

Base
Illamasqua Hydra Veil 
NYX Concealer shade Fair
NYX Concealer Tan 
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation shade 6
Illamasqua Gleam -Aurora
Sleek Light Contour Kit
Illamasqua Blusher shade Hussy
Illamasqua Cream Pigment Hollow
Kryolan Translucent Powder

Lips
The one thing everyone wanted to know!
Drumroll....
Please....

MUA Luxe Collection Velvet Lips Shade Kooky!


Thanks for reading :)
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment