Tuesday 10 February 2015

Snow White Theme Shoot - Behind the Scenes.

On Friday I had a photoshoot with Photographer George Burgess and Model Sophie McDowell. Myself and George had been discussing this shoot for a couple of months but neither of us had the time to actually shoot it. The main inspiration for this shoot came from Snow White, however me and George both wanted to put our own spin on it - Keeping it original!



Products Used
Eyes
Avon eye shadow Primer
Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Focus
MAC Eyeshadow Amber Lights
Illasmasqua Eye pencil in Vow
Bare Minerals Mascara Lash Domination
HD Brows in Medium Brown
Base
MAC Pro Concealer in NC15
NYX Concealer in Tan
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
Illamasqua Gleam highlighter in Aurora
MAC Blusher in Well Dressed to Shop
Lips
NYX Lip pencil in Cabaret
NYX Lip pencil in Auburn
MAC Lip Stick in  Russian Red

A few sneaky behind scene images I took on my Iphone...


Take a look at Georges Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/PhotographyGeorgeBurgess?fref=ts

Once I have received the final images I will share them all with you :)

Zoe 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment