Saturday 3 January 2015

Thailand Adventures..

The past few weeks have been crazy for me, University deadlines rapidly creeping up on me and almost biting off a large chunk of my ass!

In the mist of all that I had to work this all out during the final stages of planning my 4 week your of Thailand. - Of which I am 2 weeks into, hence the reason for the blog being so quiet and will continue to be until I return and spam you all with my pictures and endless stories....


But for now I just want to wish you all A Very Happy New Year & I hope your Christmas was magical!



Enjoying the sights of Chiang Rai. Koh Korn Waterfall & The White Temple.


How I now think all Christmas Days should be spent. At The Elephant Sanctuaryin Chiang Mai, feeding them, playing in mud and finished with a bath in the waterfall!


The famous Full Moon Party in Koh Phagnan for New Years Eve!

Thanks for reading...until next time.

Zoe
X

No comments:

Post a Comment