Friday 16 January 2015

Multi Year Prosthetics

Before I headed off I had a final assessment for my 2nd year, 1st Semester modules. Yawn....you're thinking? Try again.... This is what I got the free reign to create!







For this module the 2nd years and 3rd years from both SFX & VFX work together to create some epic shots. There's not beating around the bush with this module it's intense, stressful and designed to push us all to the limit!

Each team is given the same briefing from the lecturers but we have a fairly wide range in choices of what we create. This yer the briefing was "Futuristic Drone War Zone". My team immediately decided we wanted to sit around the 20 year mark and chose 2031for our team shots.

Keeping in theme the SFX side of our team decided to keep the prosthetics small, simple and subtle! Yet, the prosthetics are designed to assist the Medic Characters in their day to day duties.

--It was all about a clean flush application--



















The prosthetics shown in the images were sculpted by myself using MonsterClay

They were then moulded by myself in the beautifully coloured Ad-Sil 20. If you haven't yet used it, give a try! Not only because it's a fabulous product for prosthetics but the colour is just stunning!

They were run in Pro Gel 10 silicone by my fantastically talented team members :)

The prosthetics were applied with good ol' pros aide and I painted them using Krystian Mallets signature Illustrator palette

**These photos were taken on my IPhone and have not been edited!**


Let me know your thoughts, would love some feedback from you :)...


X


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment