Wednesday 3 December 2014

Transgender shoot

Last month I was contacted by a photography student Rhian Melvin from Manchester Met University (MMU). Rhian wanted to do a high fashion editorial shoot the breif was "Exploring Gender Roles" this I couldn't refuse!. I am constantly looking at way to spruce up my portfolio with something new, fun and exciting! This was my ideal opportunity to do just that....



Here a few from behind the scenes:


Final Edited Shots:

Products used:

Base
Illamasqua Skin base Primer.
Mac Cosmetics Strobe Cream
Mac Cosmetics fair concealer palette
llamasqua Skin base foundation shade 6
Mac Cosmetics blusher shade Peaches.
Kryolan contour palette.
Illamasqua highlighter  shade Aurora

Eyes
Avon eye shadow primer
NYX Jumbo eye pencil shade Rocky mountain dream
MAC Cosmetics Neutral Palette

Lips
Lush Lip scrub
NYX Luscious Lip Palette Shade Red discovered.






No comments:

Post a Comment