Wednesday 19 November 2014

Halloween Special....



It's fair to say I'm a little late on the Halloween Special but as I've only just set up my blog and Halloween is my favourite time of year I just could not help myself :)! If you ask me, Everyday should be halloween... The world would be so much more fun!!

The three images were taken on Halloween, every year I am hired by the local pub to make over all the staff into something gorey to freak out all the customers. This year we opted for cuts/gashes and wounds. I always try and keep each member of staff individual - make the whole thing more realistic, right?

The above wounds were applied and painted roughly 15 minutes per person. Two of them were created using sculpt gel and 1 was a silicone Pro Gel 10 prosthetic. Can you figure out which on is the prosthetic?


No comments:

Post a Comment